Gasket Material - Reinforced Graphite Sheet
You May Also Be Interested In:
reinforced graphite sheet
WLT-001 Reinforced Graphite Sheet (Cylinder Head Gasket Material )
This product is formed by mechanically or sticking flexible graphite sheets together with metal plate. It has good compressibility and resilience, excellent sealing property for microscopic surface irrgeularities and long working life. It is mainly used for making cylinder gaskets of engines and punching into all kinds of sealing gaskets.
Thickness:1.0 to 4.0mm
1. Graphite sheet with tanged 0.1mm SS316 inserted,
2. Graphite sheet with tanged 0.1mm SS304 inserted,
3. Graphite sheet with tanged 0.2-0.25mm carbon steel inserted,
4. Graphite sheet with flat 0.05mm SS316 inserted,
5. Graphite sheet with metal mesh inserted,
6. Graphite sheet with non-metallic fiber inserted.