Gauge valves and instrument manifold
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Maximum working pressures:
Stainless steel: 6000 psig (414 bar)
Alloy C-276: 6000 psig (414 bar)
Alloy 400: 5000 psig (345 bar)
2. Working temperatures:
PTFE: -65 :F to 450 :F (-54 :C to 232 :C)
Grafoil: -65 :F to 1200 :F (-54 :C to 649 :C)
3. Orifice: 0.157" (4.0 mm) ; CV: 0.35.
4. Two stems design. The upper stem has hardened threads, while the lower stem has hardened smooth surface.
6. Upper stem thread lubricant is isolated from system media.
7. The lower stem performs vertical linear movement instead of rotating movement, significantly reducing the friction area.
8. The non-rotating lower stem eliminates galling between the seat and tip.
9. Stem back seating seals in the fully open position.
10. Double lock-pins enable steady and durable fastening of the handle.
11. All designs are tested for strength with pure water at 1.5 times the working pressure. Every valve is tested with nitrogen for leak-tight performance at 6000 psig or its maximum working pressure if less than 6000 psig.