You May Also Be Interested In:
1) Light yellow granule or powder
2) Food grade, medical grade, industrial grade gelatin from 80 to 260 bloom
3) Widely used in the food industry as the cementing agent, emulsifying agent
and stabilizer, also can be used in adhesive, emulsifier or premium cosmetics
and medical industry for capsules
1) This product deals with the fresh ox bone or the pig skin through several processes
2) The fine works sterilized through high-temperature
3) A kind of food additive with several kinds of amino acid and high protein
Gelatine shows a wide-range of physico-chemical properties which confer its great versatility and a large number of functionalities.
Gelatine is a natural protein that provides gelling and stabilizing properties to water-based media. These properties depend on the type of gelatine, its concentration, pH and operating conditions of temperature.
What makes gelatine unique in terms of functionalities is its thermo-reversible gelling power: a gelatine-based formulation gels when cooled and liquefies when subsequently heated. This transformation occurs rapidly and can be repeated without significant changes in characteristics. With all its functionalities the versatility of gelatine is outstanding.