Geothermal Heat Pump
You May Also Be Interested In:
geothermal heat pump
geothermal heat pumps
Water to air series geothermal heat pump units:
(1) Eleven sizes from 2. 8 kW (0. 8 ton) to 17. 2 kW (5 ton) .
(2) Energy efficiency up to 15. 0 EER and 4. 7 COP.
(3) Three configurations with heating only, cooling only, and reverse cycle heating/cooling.
(4) Four cabinet sizes with a similar shape for easy layout and installation.
(5) R22 and R407c refrigerant available.
(6) Worldwide voltage (50Hz/60Hz) available.
(7) CCC & CE listed for product safety.
Features of Water to air series geothermal heat pumps:
(1) G-60 galvanized steel construction with 15 mm thick skin-coated fiberglass cabinet insulation.
(2) Three access panels for the compressor, fan and control box for easy service.
(3) A 10mm thick reusable filter with a factory-mounted filter bracket to accommodate a return air duct connection.
(4) Female NPT water fittings outside the cabinet for connection to flexible hose.
(5) SANYO rotary or hermetic compressor with a coaxial water-to-refrigerant heat exchanger.
(6) Safety controls with high and low refrigeration process switches.
(7) Multiple-speed direct-drive fan with internal overload protection.
(8) LCD THERMOSTAT with fan ON-AUTO operation, system ON-OFF operation, digital temperature display and 2 stages electric heater display.
(9) Flexible hose kits available in 3/4-inch and 1-inch diameters, 600mm and 900mm long braided stainless steel hose and NPT steel fittings with a swivel at one end.
(10) Vertical units available in either a left or right hand piping arrangement.
(12) Horizontal units having four top-panel adjustable brackets with factory-mounted grommets.