Gold Â Bullion
You May Also Be Interested In:
THE SELLER, IS READY WILLING AND ABLE TO ENTER INTO OUR SALES PURCHASE CONTRACT FOR THE FOLLOWING Au METAL, THAT IS CLEAR, CLEAN, OF NON CRIMINAL ORIGIN AND FREE OF ALL LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES:
Commodity: Au 99.95% or better
Total Amount: 10 MT LOCATED AT DEXIA BANK IN LUXEMBOURG
Partial Amount to be delivered: 1.5 METRIC TONS.
Hallmark: GLD 12.5 Kg Bars
Price: London 2nd Fix
Discount: 3.0% GROSS, 2.5% net
Transaction: Bank to Bank
1. - Buyer CONFIRM his interest in this offer on his letterhead to proceed with the transaction on a bank to Bank basis, submitting the Annex 1 of this offer. NO OTHER DOCUMENT, SUCH AS LOI IS ACCEPTED.
2. - BUYERS ACCOUNT IS OPENED AT THE DEXIA BI LUXEMBOURG.
3. - THE OPENED BUYERS ACCOUNT MUST HAVE OR BE SUPPORTED OR BACKED, WITH THE NECESSARY FUNDS FOR THE PURCHASE OF 10 METRIC TONS, THEN FROM THIS EVIDENCE THE SELLERS BANK OFFICER CONFIRMS THE AVAILABILITY, LEGAL ORIGIN AND BONA FIDE OWNERSHIP OF THE Au METAL. PLEASE NOTICE THAT SELLERS BANK OFFICER WILL NOT CONFIRM THE Au AVAILABILITY TO A NO FUNDS ACCOUNT, MEANS THE SELLERS BANK OFFICER DO NOT PLACE THE METAL CONFIRMATION UNLESS FUNDS ARE CONFIRMED.
3. - THE BANK OFFICERS TRANSFER THEN THE METAL TO BUYERS ACCOUNT AND FUNDS TO SELLER ACCOUNT.
4. - Said gold shall be confirmed by Sellers bank to the buyers account there and ownership of the gold will be immediately transferred to the buyer upon receipt of payment of invoice for the amount of gold to be delivered.
5. - After transfer or ownership the physical gold shall be delivered within five (5) to twenty (20) banking days to the depository designated by the buyer based on existing conditions. Delivery shall be subject only to the acceptance of the delivery schedule by the receiving Bank. It is understood that the physical amount to be delivered is subject to the Insurance company policies and mutual Bank schedule. The final payment of the gold purchased shall be calculated based on the price set by the second London fixing for the day prior to the confirming of purchase.
6. - All required documentation will be confirmed by the sellers bank prior to any delivery.
7. - All verification and acceptance of the gold registrations and hallmark shall be the responsibility of the buyer.