Grandstream Budgetone series IP phone BT101
You May Also Be Interested In:
grandstream handytone series
We offer high quality grandstream handytone series ATA with cheap prices. Grandstream's award-wining budgetone series IP phones offer a comprehensive line of voip access devices that feature full compliance with industry standards, superb audio quality, rich functionalities, high level of integration, compactness, and great affordability.
1. Single RJ45 port for ethernet WAN/LAN connecting.
1. Support SIP 2. 0, TCP / UDP / IP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, PPPoE protocols;
2. Support NAT traversal using IETF STUN nd symmetric RTP (compatible with Cisco's ATA-186, etc. )
3. Interoperable with 3rd party end user device, Proxy / Registar / Server, and gateway products;
4. Extensive codec support, including G. 711 (a-law and u-law) , G. 729 A / B, G. 723. 1 (5. 3k / 6. 3k) , G. 726, G. 728 and iLBC;
5. Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality;
6. Advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology;
7. Standard voice features such as Caller ID / Name display and block, flash, click to dial, etc.
8. Support 3-way conference, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, redial, call log, volume control and voice mail with indicator;
9. Fax pass-through and T. 38;
10. Silence suppression and VAD, AGC and echo cancellation (G. 168)
11. Layer 2 (802. 1q VLAN, 802. 1p) and layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
12. Support DIGEST authetication and encrytion using MD5 and MD5-sess;
13. Configuration thru manual operation or personalized automated provision via tftp or HTTP sever.
14. Nat-friendly remote software upgrade capability even from behind NATs / firewalls.
FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS.