Grandstream Budgetone series IP phone BT200
You May Also Be Interested In:
We offer high quality grandstream ATAs and IP phones with cheap prices. Grandstream IP Phone is an award-winning next generation IP network telephone based on industry open standards. Built upon innovative technology, Grandstream IP Phone features market leading superb sound quality and rich functionalities at ultra-affordable price.
1. 2 100M RJ45 ports for ethernet WAN/LAN connecting.
2. Built-in router and IP addressing.
1. Support SIP 2. 0, TCP / UDP / IP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, PPPoE protocols;
2. Support NAT traversal using IETF STUN nd symmetric RTP (compatible with Cisco's ATA-186, etc. )
3. Interoperable with 3rd party end user device, Proxy / Registar / Server, and gateway products;
4. Extensive codec support, including G. 711 (a-law and u-law) , G. 729 A / B, G. 723. 1 (5. 3k / 6. 3k) , G. 726, G. 728 and iLBC;
5. Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality;
6. Advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology;
7. Standard voice features such as Caller ID / Name display and block, flash, click to dial, etc.
8. Support 3-way conference, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, redial, call log, volume control and voice mail with indicator;
9. Fax pass-through and T. 38;
10. Silence suppression and VAD, AGC and echo cancellation (G. 168)
11. Layer 2 (802. 1q VLAN, 802. 1p) and layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
12. Support DIGEST authetication and encrytion using MD5 and MD5-sess;
13. Configuration thru manual operation or personalized automated provision via tftp or HTTP sever.
14. Nat-friendly remote software upgrade capability even from behind NATs / firewalls.
FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS.