Grandstream Handytone series ATA HT-386
You May Also Be Interested In:
grandstream handytone series
We offer high quality grandstream handytone series ATA with cheap prices. Grandstream's award-wining handytone analog telephone adapters /IAD series offer a comprehensive line of voip access devices that feature full compliance with industry standards, superb audio quality, rich functionalities, high level of integration, compactness, and great affordability.
Key features of HT-386:
1. Single RJ45 10 / 100 ethernet connection (WAN/LAN) .
2. Two FXS port for connecting analog telephones and fax machines.
Specifications of HT-386:
1. Support SIP 2. 0, TCP / UDP / IP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP protocols.
2. Support NAT traversal using IETF STUN and symmetric RTP (compatible with Cisco's ATA-186, etc) .
3. Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to ensure superb hi-fidelity audio quality.
4. Support transparent Fax pass-through and in the future T. 38 (pending)
5. Interoperable with various 3rd party SIP end user device, Proxy / Registrar / Server, and gateway products
6. Advanced and patent pending adaptive jitter buffer control, packet delay and loss concealment technology
7. Support popular codecs including G. 723. 1 (5. 3k / 6. 3k) , G. 729a / B, G. 711 (a-law and u-law) , G. 726, and G. 728. Dynamic negotiation of codec and voice payload length
8. Support standard voice features such as Caller ID Display or Block, FLASH, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (RFC2833) , Dial Plans, off-hook auto dial, early dial, click-to-dial
9. Support Silence Suppression, VAD (Voice Activity Detection) , CNG (Comfort Noise Generation) , Line Echo Cancellation (G. 168) , and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
10. Provide easy configuration thru manual operation (attached analog phone keypad and voice prompt, Web interface) or personalized automated provisioning via Central configuration file for mass deployment.
11. Support for Layer 2 (802. 1q VLAN, 802. 1p) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
12. NAT-friendly remote software upgrade capability (via tftp) even from behind firewalls / NATs.
13. Support DIGEST authentication and encryption using MD5 and MD5-sess.
14. Ultra compact (wallet size) and lightweight design, great companion for travelers
15. Compact, lightweight universal power adapter.