Grandstream Handytone series ATA HT-486
You May Also Be Interested In:
grandstream handytone series
We offer high quality grandstream handytone series ATA with cheap prices. Grandstream's award-wining handytone analog telephone adapters /IAD series offer a comprehensive line of voip access devices that feature full compliance with industry standards, superb audio quality, rich functionalities, high level of integration, compactness, and great affordability.
Key features of HT-486:
1. Two RJ45 10 Base-T ethernet connection (WAN / LAN) ;
2. Single FXS port for connecting analog telephones and fax machines;
3. Support PSTN for escape;
4. Built-in router, NAT and gateway.
Specifications of HT-486:
1. Support SIP2.0, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTC, HTTP, ICMP, ARP/RARP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server) , NTP, PPPoE, TFTP, etc.
2. Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality;
3. Advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology;
4. Ultra compact (wallet size) and lightweight design, great companion for travelers
5. Support various vocoders including G.711 A-/U-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.728, G.726, iLBC.
6. Support Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Forward, Flash, Three-Way Conferencing (pending)
7. Support customizable ring tone (pending)
8. Fax pass through and T.38 (pending)
9. Support silence suppression and VAD, AGC, and echo cancellation (G.168)
10. Support standard encryption and authentication (DIGEST using MD5 and MD5-sess)
11. Support layer-2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer-3 (DiffServ, ToS) QoS
12. Support automated NAT traversal without manual manipulation of firewall/NAT
13. Support remote automated provisioning and software upgrade even through firewall/NAT to enable "zero configuration" and "plug-and-play" for end users
14. Support device configuration via built-in IVR, Web browser or central configuration file
15. Support DNS SRV Look Up
16. SIP Server Fail Over (pending)