Sell Granite, Marble

Granite, Marble You May Also Be Interested In: granite granite color
Material: Granite
Color: White, Black, Red, Green, Gray, and others.
Size:305mm*305mm*10mm,400*400*12mm,600*600*20mm,
1200mmup*2400mmup*20mm, any sizes you like.
Treatment:Polished, Honed, Bush Hammer, Chiseled,
any treatment as you like.
Lead Time:10 Days/FCL
Min Order:1 FCL
Term of Payment: By T/T, 30% deposit in advance and the rest 70% payment must pay within 5 days after receive the Copy of B/L.

Packing: Wooden Creat
We are stone manufactory and supply stone in seires for ten years, please contact us for more detailed information, we will give you a detailed information.
Condition of Goods
new
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
10 days
Minimum Order Quantity
1 fcl
Terms of Payment
t/t
Terms of Sale
fob/cnf