Gringle (a little live orchid inside a glass bottle)
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Gringle (model: Cymbidium, Phalaenopsis and Neofinetia falcata )
Gringle is a little live orchid plant that grows inside a glass bottle. Since all nutrients necessary
for the plants growth was included in the nutrient gel inside the glass bottle, you do not need to provide air, water
or other additional nutrients for approximately 6 months, or more depening on surrounding environment. .
- How to be with your Gringle
1. Gringle is a small but special plant that can be placed close to you, such as on desks or tables.
2. Grow Gringle in a bright indoor place or under bright lighting, but keep it away from direct sunlight or heat.
3. Do not open the cork. The contents of the bottle are in asepsis.
4. Once Gringle grows big enough, you can transplant it into a gardening pot.