HDMI Flat Cable (AHM2103)
You May Also Be Interested In:
oxygen free copper conductor
1. 24K gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and lifetime of maximum performance.
2. 4 screened twisted pairs of OFC stranded conductors with foam PE insulation layer, improve the high frequency response for wide-bandwidth and efficient signal transfer.
3. AL foil wrapped around each twisted pair. AL foil wrapped around the whole inner cores and tinned copper braid shielding, treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI.
4. Fully backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 10 gbps.
5. Working temperature: -25 degree to 80 degree.
1. Version: HDMI 1.2 / HDMI 1.3 (optional) .
2. AWG: 30 (optional) .
3. Plated: gold / nickel (optional) .
4. Length: 1m to 15m (3FT to 50 FT) .
5. Quality: HDMI official licensed HDMI cables, passed HDMI ATC testing.
6. HDMI to HDMI.
7. PVC jacket.
8. 100% triple shield.
9. Oxygen free copper conductor.
10. 24K gold plated.
11. Support 1080p.