HDMI to DVI With Braid (AHM2109)
You May Also Be Interested In:
oxygen free copper conductor
1. 24Karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and lifetime of maximum performance.
2. 4 screened twisted pairs of OFC stranded conductors with foam PE insulation layer, improve the high frequency response for wide-bandwidth and efficient signal transfer.
3. AL foil wrapped around each twisted pair. al foil wrapped around the whole inner cores and tinned copper braid shielding, treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI.
4. Fully backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 10.2 gbps.
5. Working temperature: -25:C 80:C.
6. 100% open & short tests.
7. Hi-pot: DC 300v 10ms.
8. Insulation resistance: 10m ohm min.
9. Contact resistance: 3(Ohms) max.
1. Version: HDMI 1.2 / HDMI 1.3 (optional) .
2. AWG: 28.
3. Plated: gold / nickel (optional) .
4. Length: 1m to 15m (3FT to 50 FT) .
Quality: HDMI Official Licensed HDMI cables, passed HDMI ATC testing
1. HDMI to DVI.
2. PVC jacket.
3. 100% triple shield.
4. Oxygen free copper conductor.
5. Support 1080p.