You May Also Be Interested In:
High(middle) density polyethylene geomembrane is made from HDPE resin and additives such as antioxidant , light-stabilize and carbon black, etc. It is extensively used for landfills, sewages, mining, environmental protections and irrigation projects.
- There are two types of the geomembrane's surface: smooth and textured. The textured surface has higher friction coefficient which can be used to avoid slide between the two covering layers .
- It has excellent erosion resistance, pitch , oil and tar resistance, bacteria resistance and no poison
- The product has high UV resistance , oven aging resistance and oxidant resistance, it can endure the direct sunlight lasting for decades.
- It has high tensile strength and tear resistance with excellent puncture resistance on the surface of rough and coarse basic ground . The puncture resistance by plant root accord with DIN4062.
- It can be easily welded by hot wedge and hot wind and is convenient for construction.