HOT- Calcium Aluminate For Refined Steel-making (Fused Type)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Made from selecting material of high quality, melting the material in electric furnace, cooling, crashing into different sizes. This product can be divided into following types: CaO-Al2O3, CaO-SiO2-Al2O3-MgO and CaO-Al2O3-BaO-CaF2. We can also adjust products composition according to customers' requirement.
Principle: Add deslag substance---Calcium Aluminate into the molten steel in LF furnace. Quantity is about 1.5% of the molten steel in LF, namely, one ton molten steel needs Calcium Aluminate 10- 15Kg. Density of molten steel is higher than Calcium Aluminate and the ratio is about 7.8:3.5. In the deslag course, Argon was pumped in LF furnace from the bottom, it drives the deslag reagent to mix with the molten steel completely. Then the reagent adsorbs sulphur substance completely. Dregs will suspend on the surface of molten steel due to its low density and can also have warm - keeping function.
We have different varieties of this production, now I just give one type specification as follows,
(CaO 48-52) ( Al2O3 38-42) ( SiO2 3-5) ( TiO2 2.0) ( Fe2O3 1.5) ( MgO 1.5) ( CaF2 -) ( BaO -)
Character and uses:
For being produced by melting method, it possesses more merits than other kinds of clinkers:
1. The composition is consistent
2. The low melting point, quick melting speed, good liquidity and good lubrication make desulphurization more efficiently.
3. There is no need to melt clinker, so the smelting time is much shorter.
4. The product is in the form of block or grain so that dust pollution in smelting can be greatly reduced.
5. It is mainly used for desulphurization and temperature preservation in high-quality steel-making.
The common size is 1-30mm. Other sizes can be supplied according to customer requirements.
1000kg in coated plastic woven bag or at customer option.