You May Also Be Interested In:
HOT HOT HOT hand warmer can provide stable and balanced heat for at least 8 hours with the average and peak temperature of 520-530 and 650 respectively. In recent years, this product has won high comments in the world market and been widely used in the field of heating cold and fomentation, due to the lasting and even heat it produced and the easy, comfortable, discreet way of use.
Iron powder, Salt, Activated Carbon, Water, Activated Charcoal.
The warm patch provides warm and considerate care for those who need it:
1. Provide warmly heat for people who want to keep out cold during winter especially middle-aged and elderly people.
2. Effectively soothe pains from rheumatism, muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, strains and sprains, pain caused by cold Stomachache.
3. Provide menstrual care for female and abate pains form dysmenorrheal (menstrual cramps) , endometriosis etc.
4. Can be used by athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, spectators, skiers and construction workers-anyone who hate cold weather.
1. Open the outer package and expose the pack to air.
2. Remove the paper back and put it into pocket. Then use it when you need.
3. Dispose of used pouch with regular garbage, it is natural ingredients are environmentally safe.
Failure to follow the precautions listed below may result in serious injuries or burns. Body Warmers will maintain a temperature of around 520 after being opened, and reach a maximum of 630, direct contact with naked skin could result in burns.
1. Do not apply Body warmers directly to the skin.
2. People with diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, or circulatory problems should consult a physician before using Body warmers.
3. Supervision is needed for use with the elderly, infants, children, people with sensitive skin, and for people not fully aware to the sensation of heat.
4. Dont open cloth pouch. Dont allow the contents to come in contact with eyes or mouth. If such contact occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water.
5. Do not use in oxygen-enriched environments.