Hand made olive oil soaps with thyme, rose, rose and camomile
You May Also Be Interested In:
olive oil soap
olive oil soaps
BEST BUY Hand made olive oil soaps no chemical addition. It keeps your skin PH and feeds skin cell. It solves your skin problems.
Natural Olive Oil Soap With Thyme
- Reduces and prevents acne,
- Curing of the cracks on your skin that are caused by the environmental and
chemical cleaners effects,
- Perfect hair and skin care.
Natural Laurel Oil Soap
- Actives the cells at the root of your hair and strengthens the hair,
-Reduces and quits the scurfs that are caused by the environmental and chemical
- Speeds the removal of the dead skin particules and reduces the pimple,
wrinkledness, undesired stains and oils.
Natural Olive Oil Soap
- Provides the vitamine E which is the main nutritive of the roots of your hair,
- Reduces the dandruff and avoids its repeatition, when used regularly and
frequently, it brings the natural softness of your hair,
- Helps your skin breath and opens the pores, a sensible softness and
spaciousness are felt when used on skin.
Natural Olive Oil Soap With Rose
- The rose makes the skin softer and improves the skins elasticity.
- It also gives the body a favourable scent.
Natural Olive Oil Soap With Lavender
- Lavender relaxes the body,
- It is used for the treatment of herpes zoster as ointment,
- It cures burned places, pimples and tissue illness.
Natural Olive Oil Soap With Camomile
- Useful in curing inflammation, fungal and eczema, in cellulite treatment, for
bright skin (for a perfect brightness rinse your body one or two minutes after
you have soaped yourself) .
Natural Apricot Oil Soap
-Produce from pure apricot oil and olive oil. There is no chemical addition.
-It keeps your skin PH and feeds skin cell.
-It solves your skin problem.
-It is effective at air loss and dandruff.
Free acidity min. . . . . . . . . . . . . 64% Resin acidity max. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9%
Moisture matter at 105 C. . . . . 28% Unsaponifiable fatty max. . . . .0,15%
Free alkali as NaHO max. . . . . .0,18% Insoluble in alcohol max. . . . .1,80%
Chlorides (NaCl) max. . . . . . . . . 1%