Harmonic Mitigating Transformers
You May Also Be Interested In:
harmonic mitigating transformers
1. Unlike K-rated transformers, Harmonic Mitigating transformers actually treat the triplen harmonics in the secondary winding
2. Reduce supply voltage flat topping caused by non-linear loads
3. Improve overall power factor of supply system
4. Suitable for K-Factor loads
5. Improved energy efficiency (Meet TP1 at K-1 load)
6. Copper conductor construction
Many of todays electronic devices are non-linear loads generating high levels of harmonic currents that are then fed back onto your distribution system. This waveform distortion results in overheating of motors and transformers, increased neutral currents and malfunction/damage to other equipment on the line.
Modern Electric introduces a line of harmonic mitigating transformers that combine the technologies shown inournon-linear load (K-Factor) transformers. Where conventional K-Factor transformersdealwith harmonics, containing them within the transformer and preventing them from going further upstream; harmonic mitigating transformers eliminate harmonics by pitting them against themselves.
This technology not only results in cleaner power but also provides the most energy efficient means to deal with harmonic problems. Available in sizes ranging from 30 kva to 225 KVA, with copper windings and a variety of other design options and accessories, Modern harmonic mitigating transformers offer you reduced transformer heat, reduced voltage distortion due to 3rd order harmonics, higher efficiency.
1. Financial facilities
2. Educational facilities
3. TV Broadcast facilities
4. Office buildings
6. Health care facilities