Heat/energy recovery ventilators (HRV/ERV) - wall type
You May Also Be Interested In:
energy recovery ventilators
1. Airflow range from 160 to 1000m3/h
2. Heat or energy recovery ventilation
3. Crossflow or counterflow heat exchanger
4. Single, double or three speeds available for options
5. LCD controller
6. non-metal materials used inside enssures exellent silence effect
7. Double filters to make fresh air clearer and the ehxchanger's service life longer.
8. By-pass function for moderate seasons when heat recovery is unnecessary, which can prolong the unit's life
9. Some models can be installed invertedly, a good solution of maintenance spacing limit
10. Applicable to office, meeting room, gym, restaurant, computer room, machine room etc.