Heat Sealable Coffee Filter Paper
You May Also Be Interested In:
coffee filter paper
Heat Sealable Coffee Filter Papers
- High strength at sealing joint and excellent cutability achieved through natural and synthetic fibers combinations. Comprised of a filtration layer and sealing layer.
- Filtration layer consists of abaca fibers, wood pulp, and cellulose rayon fiber combinations designed to meet customer requirements.
- Sealing layer can vary in composition and be made of polyethylene mixed with copolymers, polypropylene mixed with copolymers, or 100% polypropylene.
- Main technical data:
* Basis weight 21 - 25g/m2
* Dry tensile strength (CD) >=0.12kn/m
* Dry tensile strength (MD) >=0.45kn/m
* Wet tensile strength >=0.12kn/m
* Seal strength >=0.1kn/m
* Air penetration >=9,000cu
* Filtration speed >=675ml/min
* White brightness >=75%
* Water content <=8%
* Smell: NO
* Test of leaking: particle & powder & fannings eligibility
* Other description: the routine roll width of heat sealable coffee filter papers is as follows: 125mm, 140mm, 254mm, Can change the roll width as per customers' requests.
* The inner diameter is 3 (76mm) , and the outer diameter is 420 - 450mm, Can change the outer diameter as per customers requests.