Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher
You May Also Be Interested In:
alloyed forged steel
horizontal shaft impact crusher
The "MARSMAN" HSI(Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher) is used to produce high quality
cubical shape stone aggregate material, They fetch a high ratio of reduction, direct control
of product gradation and excellent cubical product shape. Avialable in three models with
capacity 50,100,200 tons per hour.
Rolled and Electrowelded Steel Bedframe, fitted with one tiltable lid, being the opening device
ratchet lever operating type, provides an easy and comfortable inspection & service. likewise,
the front area of the manhole lid is tiltable to have access to the feed chamber thus there is no need
to dismantel the loading hopper.
High-Resitant, alloyed forged steel shaft, fixed to the rotor by mean of accurate concial
sleeves, assuring the necessary adjustment and easily dismanteled. Special bearing housing
made of cast steel, with spherical roller bearings, protected against dust by seal labyrinths
& bearing lubricated by grease
1. Metal to Rock Crusing Technology
2. To Produce Cubical Shape Stone Aggregate as per International Standards for Road
& Building works
3. Very useful to Vast production with quality output
4. Two Stage Leavers to control the production.
5. Very easy for Maintance & Replacement of wear & Tear parts
6. Minimum Production cost due to low cost of wear & tear parts.