Humic Acid Liquid Fertilizers
You May Also Be Interested In:
Kaida Humic Acid is an organic element that substantially increases the fertility of the soil and makes for a good fertilizer compound.
1. Stimulate seed germination and viability, root respiration, formation and growth,
2. Produce thicker, greener, and healthier foliage.
3. Produce more, larger, longer lasting, and more beautiful flowers,
4. Significantly increase the protein, vitamin, and mineral contents of most fruits and vegetables,
5. Help retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in soils releasing them as needed to the growing plants to make soil more fertile and productive.
6. Increase the water holding capacity of soil helping plants to resist drought,
7. Reduce fertilizer requirements and increase yields in most crops,
8. Increase aeration of the soil.