INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING COFFEE
You May Also Be Interested In:
CAFI EL COMALTECO SPECIFICATIONS:
1. - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: High altitude grown and harvested coffee, roasted, grinded with a fresh flavor and aroma.
2. - PACKING SPECIFICATIONS: Laminated by the inside bag with a fresh valve designed to keep products freshness inside. 500 grs black bag with logo and award winning label. Colors are black, red and gold. English and Spanish text.
3. - QUANTITY SPECIFICATION PER 20 CONTAINER: 6.6 tns per 20 container which carries 660 boxes. Each box carries 20 bags or 10 kgs total per box.
4. - DELIVERY CONDITIONS: We can deliver 100 tns per week which is equal to 15 containers. Minimum order is 1 container per customer. We will deliver to the international ports of Manzanillo, Altamira or Veracruz, MEXICO and the customer will take the container(s) from there in the port of their choice. If customer is not able to pick up the container in these ports he must advice us in advance and tell us where he wants his product to be sent to, in that case, the FOB list price will change.
5. - SALE CONDITIONS:
I) NON-CONTRACT CUSTOMERS: Will have to pay 50% in advance when placing purchase order. Customer will be advice in advance to be able to place payment of the remaining 50% of the balance in our bank account when shipment is ready to go. This process takes 2-3- days.
II) CONTRACT CUSTOMERS:
A) Contract customer is the one who signs a purchasing contract for at least 6 months with a purchase of one(1) container per month minimum.
B) We will accept only IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT(ILC) .
C) In order to accept the ILC the customer must pay in advance a CREDIT CHECK, the cost will depend on the country the customer is located. This is only if bank needs to run a credit check.
D) In order to start dealing with a contract and an ILC a customer must purchase 6 containers first, pay 50% of them in advance as a non-contract customer and the remaining balance with ILC.
E) Any other detail not taken into account here will be detailed in the purchasing contract.
F) Sale conditions can always be negotiable.
6. - DELIVERY TIME: After receiving the PURCHASE ORDER we will deliver in a frame time of 3-5 business days to the ports we mentioned above.
7. - FOB PRICE LIST PER CONTAINER:
A) FOB-ALTAMIRA: $35,170.00 USD
B) FOB-MANZANILLO: $34,790.00 USD
C) FOB-VERACRUZ: $36,825.00 USD
These prices include shipping & handling, customs and insurance.
C) CIF-VERACRUZ: $0.60 USD/LB NATURAL COFFEE
8. - Coffee EL COMALTECO has won the INTERNATIONAL GOLD AND SILVER AWARD TO QUALITY in the year 2000 and 2003(yet to be received) . This award is granted by the International Marketing Association in Geneva, Switzerland. Copy of this award is attached to this document.