IPL laser skin
You May Also Be Interested In:
intense pulsed light
laser for skin
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a kind of light with high energy and broad wavelength, within the range from 530nm to 1200nm. According to the principle of IPL photon rejuvenation technology, intense pulsed light with broad spectrum affects pigmentations, broken capillary vessels and hair follicles. Photochemical and photochemical action will be triggered by the radiation of IPL, pigments is shattered and eliminated out of body by metabolism. Meanwhile, IPL will also give a boost to collagen production, which can make the skin more flexible and smooth and remove fine wrinkles. The light with long wavelength can easily pass through epidermis to the hair follicles in the deep part of the skin. At the targeted area, high temperature occurs to destroy follicles and hair shaft and prevent regrowth of new hair. With a series of treatments, IPL technology can help restore a more youthful appearance without downtime and side effect.
1. Vascular lesions (telangiectasis) removal, change bottle nose.
2. Fine wrinkles removal, skin tightening.
3. Skin whitening and increase the flexibility.
4. Lighten and remove freckles, pigmentations, age spots and etc.
5. Lighten and eliminate acne scars.
6. Erase facial blemish, improve the tone of the skin.
7. Remove unwanted hair.