ITL 9000 Computerized Key Machine
You May Also Be Interested In:
As with all ITL key machines, the ITL 9000 is a computerized model that cuts original keys to manufacturer codes. Users retrieve predefined sets of depths and space sets via the keypad and the machine virtually does the rest.
A heavy-duty performer, the ITL 9000 handles high volumes of keys in succession with a repeatable accuracy of +/- .001" (.025mm) .
Popular features include:
- A Medeco head for high security Medeco keys
- Medeco KeyMark and Yale ready
- 600+ manufacturer depth and space sets
- Compatibility with major code and masterkeying software
- A cutter that emulates all flat widths. The cutter itself is off-the-shelf and easily available
- Repeatable accuracy of + / -. 001
- Customizable sets of depths and spaces
Optional extras: For convenience of operation, each ITL 9000 can also be fitted with:
- an auto-rotating Medeco head
- a long-lasting carbide cutter
- an adapter to cut Medeco KeyMark and Yale 7, 10 and 14 degree keys