You May Also Be Interested In:
Getting to know your unit:
(illustrated in the picture)
1. Cover: With a transparent window to allow interior visibility.
2. Control Panel: Easy to use, visible functions and 1-touch display setting.
A) Starts or stops ice making cycle.
B) Selects ice cube size.
3. Ice basket.
4. Ice scoop.
5. Ice shovel.
6. Drainage plug
Power Supply:115v/60Hz or 230v/50Hz
Input Power: 200w
Net Weight 21kg
Size 357W433W433 mm
Rated Current 0.95A
Important Safety Tips:
1. When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and persons or property. Read all instructions before using any appliance.
2. Do not operate this or any other appliance with a damaged cord.
3. Connect to properly polarized outlets only. No other appliance should be plugged into the same outlet. Be sure that the plug is fully inserted into the receptacle.
4. Do not run cord over carpeting or other heat insulators. Do not cover the cord. Keep cord away from traffic areas, and do not submerge in water.
5. We do not recommend the use of an extension cord, as it may overheat and become a risk of fire. If you must use an extension cord, use No.14 AWG minimum size and rated no less than 1875 watts.
6. Unplug the ice maker before cleaning or making repairs.
7. Exercise caution and use reasonable supervision when appliance is used near children.
8. Do not clean your ice maker with flammable fluids. The fumes can create a fire hazard or explosion.
9. Do not tip over.
10. If the ice maker is brought indoors from outdoors during the wintertime, give it a few hours to warm up to room temperature before plugging it in.
11. Please use purity water not ionization water.
How to use Dayrelax ice maker?
1. Clean your ice maker first.
2. Open the cover, remove the ice basket and pour water into tank.
Keep water level below the level mark.
3. Plug in the unit and the power indicator light will blink.
4. Press Power on the control panel to begin the ice making cycle. The power indicator light will lit.
5. Select the size of the ice cube by pressing the Select button. If ambient temperature is below 150, it is recommended to select small or medium size to avoid ice sticking together.
6. The ice making cycle lasts 6 to 11 minutes, depending on the size of the ice cube selection.
7. While the icemaker is on, check water level periodically. If water pump cant inject water, the ice maker will stop automatically and the Water indicator will be on.
Press Power button, fill water up to the level mark and press Power again.
Allow 3 minutes for the refrigerant to settle before restarting.
8. The ice maker automatically stops working when the ice basket is full.
9. Chang water in the water reservoir every 24 hours to ensure a reasonable hygiene level. If unit is not in use, drain all water in the tank reservoir.
How to unpack my ice maker?
1. Remove all exterior and interior packaging. Check that ice basket and ice scoop is included. If any part or accessory is missing, please contact our customer service.
2. Clean the interior with lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Remove the ice basket and wash it in warm water.
3. Find a location for your ice maker that is protected from direct sunlight and other sources of heat (i. e. : stove, furnace, radiator) . Place the ice maker on a level surface. Maker sure that there is at least 5 inches of space between the back and sides of your ice maker and the wall.
4. Allow one hour for the refrigerant fluid to settle before plugging in the unit.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible.
L/C or T/T 30% in deposit
to be decided
one 20' container load
approved before delivery
How to clean and maintain Dayrelax Ice Maker? Remove the ice basket. 1. Turn the drain cap clockwise to drain out the water. 2. Clean the interior with diluted detergent, warm water and a soft cloth. 3. The outside of the ice maker should be cleaned regularly with a mild detergent solution and warm water. 4. Dry the interior and exterior with a soft cloth. 5. Close the drain cap. 6. When the machine is not in use, open water drain cap to drain water completely from water reservoir