You May Also Be Interested In:
We supply following varieties of Indian Rice at Competitive prices:
Long Grain White Raw
Long Grain white Parboiled
Short Grain Raw
Short Grain Parboiled
Sona Masoori Raw
Sona Masoori Parboiled
Parimal rice from Andhra Pradesh
Packed in PP bags with Liner as per buyer's
requirement in 25/50 Kg bags.
Typical specification for White Lon Grain IR-64 Rice:
1. Moisture: - up to 14% maximum
2. Broken Kernels: - Varies as pr requiremnt
3. Whiteness: - no less than 40 degree minimum.
4. Red and damaged kernels: - up to 1.5% maximum.
5. Chalky kernels: no more than 4% preferred but up to 6% allowed, with a 1:1 discount to be deducted from the price for every percentage above 4% chalky kernels proposed.
6. Paddy kernels: up to 0.1% maximum.
7. Yellow kernels: up to 0.5% maximum.
8. Foreign matter: up to 0.1% maximum.
9. Pesticide residues to be within international limit.
10. Heavy metals (Mercury, Lead and Cadmium) according to the international limits
11. Free of any abnormal odor that indicates any damage to the rice
12. Not modified genetically (NON GMO) .
13. Free from Dioxin and radiation.
14. Free of live insects and their larvae.
15. Mycotoxin (Aflatoxin) : - up to 5ppb maximum