Insoluble Sulphur-Rubber Chemical
You May Also Be Interested In:
1) Physical appearance: fine yellow powder
2) Elemental sulphur: 80.00%
3) Insoluble sulphur (min. ) (on total S) : 90.0%
4) High temperature stability (1050C/15min) (on total S) : min. 80%
5) Oil content: 20.0%
6) Acidity (as H2SO4) (max. ) : 0.05%
7) Ash content (max. ) : 0.15%
8) Heat loss (max) : 0.5%
9) Fineness / retention on (wet screen) 100 mesh (max. ) : 0.2%
a) It is used as best vulcanizing agent for rubber.
b) It can improve the resistance to both fatigue and ageing of all kinds of rubber products.
c) It is widely used in the manufacture of the rubber chemistry, such as tires, rubber pipes, shoes, cables and wires, insulating materials, latex, and all
kinds of automobile rubber parts, especially for radial tires
a) The rubber doesn't spout frost during storage time
b) It can keep the uniform function of the rubber material.
c) It prevents the pollution to the rubber product and the models.
d) It has no moving phenomenon between rubber layer and can protect the
surfaces to form stickiness
e) Reduce coking during the mix smelting and storage time
f) Shorten vulcanization time, reduce the consumption of sulfur and improve the
rubber product's anti-oxidize property