You May Also Be Interested In:
Insulated glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
1. The insulated glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The insulated glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
Hollow glass size:
Width: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 15mm