Iron Ore Sand concentrates
You May Also Be Interested In:
iron ore sand
Iron Sand concentrates
( We are direct to the supplier)
Inspection will be given before L/C
Volume on Stockpile: 1,000,000MT
Location: Visayas, Philippines
Price: US$38.00/MT FOB (seller's final price)
Terms: LC at sight (2 years) /Transferable L/C accepted at sellers counter. Non Transferable L/C Possible at extra cost.
Shipment: FOB (local Philippine port only)
SGS Assay Report specification: (Sanitized SGS Report can be produced on request)
Moisture = 5.4%
Fe = 53.3%
Copper = 0.70%
Aluminum = 1.8%
Magnesium = 0.23%
Calcium = 0.13%
Silicon = 10.8%
Sulfur = 0.34%
Color = grayish black
These are iron sand concentrates from a copper-smelting plant.
Buyer shall open a confirmed, revolving, irrevocable, transferable, divisible, assignable, Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight without recourse in favor of _________________ as the first beneficiary for the amount in United States Dollars (US$) sufficient to cover 100% of the delivery value. The L/C shall be valid for a period of 780 days. The revolving value shall be United States Dollars
Seller prefers one buyer for the whole lot.
1. BUYER ISSUES LOI EXCLUSIVELY to Planet One International Group, Japan.
2. THE LOI IS VERIFIED AND A SOFT BANK PROBE MAY BE PERFORMED.
3. SUPPLIER ISSUES FULL CORPORATE OFFER TO BUYER, (this will take a minimum of 3 days to provide)
4. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ENDORSES FCO AND RETURNS
5. SUPPLIER ISSUES DRAFT CONTRACT TO BUYER
6. BUYER ENDORSES DRAFT CONTRACT AND RETURNS
7. SUPPLIER COUNTERSIGNS CONTRACT, ISSUING FINAL CONTRACT TO BUYER
8. Inspection at sight
9. SUPPLIER PROVIDES POP VIA BANK-TO-BANK
10. BUYER'S BANK ISSUES NON-OPERATIVE MODE OF PAYMENT FOR TOTAL CONTRACTED QUANTITY AND AMOUNT IN FAVOUR OF THE SUPPLIER (CONFIRMED BY A PRIME WORLD BANK ACCEPTABLE TO THE SUPPLIER)
10. AFTER RECEIVING BUYER'S NON-OPERATIVE MODE OF PAYMENT, SUPPLIER'S BANK WILL ISSUE PERFORMANCE BOND 2% OF TOTAL VALUE TO ACTIVATE BUYER'S NON-OPERATIVE MODE OF PAYMENT.
11. SHIPMENT : FOB (Carrier vessel sent by buyer should have minimum 4 Grabs or clampshells)
a. Starting within fifteen (15) days initial delivery of 15,000 MT from receipt of acceptable Letter of Credit, provided vessels are made available by Buyer.
b. Buyer shall be responsible to send vessels of 15,000 to 30,000 capacity with minimum four grabs or clampshells to enable shipment of about 125,000 MT per quarter for two years. Vessels of 15,000 to 20,000 ton capacity are preferred because of the configuration of loading port.
c. Buyer shall inform Seller of the appointment, name of vessel, shipping agent and their contact information and dates of arrival at loading port by fax or e-mail at least 3 weeks before arrival date at port of loading.
LOADING PORT / LOAD RATE
Philippines 15,000MT per 7 WWDSHEXUU
Or 30,000MT per 14 WWDSHEXUU
Please send us your request for LOI and BCL format and we will forward it you for the buyer to issue LOI & BCL as per our format. The LOI must be on current date on proper Companys letterhead duly signed and sealed with buyers representative putting every contact detail and banking coordinate of the buyer with soft probe permission to proceed. Computer generated LOIs will not be entertained. Thank you.
Planet One International Group, Japan
(An active member of the Foreign Business Association Of Japan)