JP54 & D2 TITLE HOLDERS
You May Also Be Interested In:
LARGE BUYER FOR MAJORS - NOT RESELLER. NEED TITLE HOLDER TO WORK WITH SIMPLE PROCEDURES. WANT TO BUY QUANTITY OF JP54 AT -7/-10 OR BETTER, D2 AT -15/-20 OR BETTER, FOB ROTTERDAM. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN TANK -CAN DO TTO, PIPELINE, ETC AS NEEDED.
IF YOU CAN DO THESE PROCEDURES CONTACT ME ASAP TO MOVE FORWARD TO FAST CLOSINGS. PROTECTS BOTH PRINCIPALS TO CLOSING.
1. Seller issues a commercial invoice to buyer,
2. Buyer signs the commercial invoice and returns to Seller
3. Seller issues Letter of Authorization to dip the Tank(s) .
4. Buyer confirms the product as soon as practicable but not later than 48 hours of receipt of LOA for tank dip.
5. Buyer places funds via Conditional SWIFT MT103 for confirmed product into escrow with closing attorneys IOLTA Trust Account, confirms conditional availability of funds to Seller.
6. Upon confirmation of conditional available funds Seller gives Full POP to escrow lawyers banking coordinates via SWIFT message; originals to be sent to Buyer at Buyers Bank
via secured interbank courier within one (_1_) days.
7. Payment to Seller to be made via Swift Wire Transfer MT103 via Bank for confirmed product or as mutually agreed.
8 Upon receipt by escrow lawyers bank of the Full POP the escrow lawyers will SWIFT Wire Transfer to Seller Confirmation Number
The product is then lifted.