You May Also Be Interested In:
The production of jams covers regularly sixteen different flavors:
Strawberry, Apricot, Apple, Pear, Plum, Peach and Grape.
Fig, Date, Rose Petal, Guava, and Mango.
Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Tangerine and Bitter Orange marmalades.
Such jams are packaged in:
- Glass jars of: 30, 233, 340, 450 and 900 grams.
- 1 & 3 Kilogram tin cans for catering.
- 5 Kilograms plastic containers for pastry use.
- Individual plastic portions of 30 grams for hotels, hospitals and others.
- 20 kg drums and over for industrial use.
Jams are cooked under vacuum to preserve fruits' original nutritive and organoleptic characteristics.