L+ tartaric acid
You May Also Be Interested In:
White crystals or white powder, odorless, acidy and air stability
1) Content (C4H6O6) : 99.7% - 100.5%
2) Specific rotation, [a] 20D: +12.0 - +12.8
3) Sulfates (SO4) : 0.015% max
4) Heavy metal (as Pb) : 10mg/kg max
5) Arsenic: 2mg/kg max
6) Loss on drying: 0.3% max
7) Residue ignition: 0.05% max
8) Oxalates (H2C2O2) : 0.01% max
Widely used as acidulant in beverage and other foods, chemical resolving agent and pharmaceutical intermediate.
Kept air tightly in a lightproof, dry and cool place.
25kg/kraft or plastic bag lined with PE bag.
Conveyance: Qty/20' FCL: 20MT.