LHL / Y Type Â Fluidized Bed Opposed Jet Mill
You May Also Be Interested In:
After cooling, filtrating and drying, the compressed air will form supersonic airflow through nozzle and the airflow will rip into the crushing chamber. At the ground area, the materials will be brought by accorlerated airflow and produce violent collision attrition, and shearing to be superfine-ground. The crushed materials will be transported to the classifying-sections by the updraft and the coarse particles and fine powders will be separated by centrifugal force of classifying wheels and draught of blower. The qualified fine powders will enter the bag collector and the cyclone for collection. The purified gas will be discharged from the fan.
Performance and Characteristics
1. Lower energy, consumption which can be saved is 30 percent of energy compared with the traditional jet mill.
2. Large scope of the input particle size, maximum 5mm.
3. Equipped with superfine Self-diffluent Classifier, suitable for the products in narrow distribution.
4. Compact structure, saving covering-area.
5. No storage, no dead angle in the grinding chamber, easily to be dismantled and clearned, disinfected, convenient to change materials.
6. Grinding at lower temperature without media, especially suitable for grinding of low melting point and thermo-sensibility materials. 7. Inert gases can be used as media when materials to be easily burnt and exploded ground.
8. Large scope of comminution, randomly adjust particle size of production in 3~180um, more models, which can be adopted for the output within 5~3000Kg/h.
9. Auto-control, simple handle, stable operation, good production environment.
It is widely used in pharmacy, chemical industries, food, pesticide, feedstuff, mining, refractory material. metallurgy, building materials. new materials, environmental protection and other fields. Meanwhile, it can be used for the superfine pulverizing, disintegrating and reinforcing grain for all kinds of dry materials.