You May Also Be Interested In:
letter of credit
Our Holding - "AL-ALI HOLDING GROUP CO. "(Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) honour with the legal responsibility to offer to you LNG.
Now we can offer you from 250 000 mt per month LNG. You can increase volumes of purchases up to volume desirable to you. Term contract of 12 months with prolongation and possible increase in volumes. The Product of a Middle East origin. We deliver on conditions CIF.
In the given transactions the advance payment 1 000 000 $ proving gravity of intentions of the Buyer is stipulated.
From second month you can increase the sum of the letter of credit (at desire of the Buyer to increase volume of purchases) without entering advance payments. But in the first month advance payment will be necessary for the Buyer!
1) Products:LNG(Liquid Natural Gas) ;
2) Quality/Specification:Standard(Refer to Annex A) ;
3) Origin:Middle East (Qatar) ;
4) Quantity:from 250 000 metric ton per month LNG.
5) Contract Length:One Year - 12 month period with rolls and extensions.
6) Price: THE PRICE IS USD PER METRIC TON - CIF - FIXED FOR 12 MONTHS; (The price will be coordinated between the Buyer and the Seller only at direct negotiations after reception LOI+BCL ( Or p. B in the Procedure) from the Buyer!)
7) Delivery: CIF ASWP ( INCOTERMS 2000) ;
First delivery to be not later than 30-45 days after payment LC.
8) THE PAYMENT BE MADE BY THE BUYER TO THE SELLER IN US DOLLARS WAY OF AN BY FULLY IRREVOCABLE, OPERATIVE, TRANSFERABLE, CONFIRMED LETTER OF CREDIT FOR 100% VALUE OF THE GOODS, COVERING ONE MONTH SHIPMENT PAYABLE BY A TOP 100 PRIME WORLD BANK, REVOLVING FOR THE TOTAL LENGTH OF CONTRACT.
9) Inspection: Quality and Quantity Inspection has to be done by SGS at the port of loading on Seller4s expenses for every shipment.
10) Performance Bond: The Seller issues 1 % Performance Bond in the form of revolving FFDLC for every shipment.
11) Delivery begins according to conditions of the contract.
1) The SELLER issues soft-FCO
A) The BUYER issues LOI +BCL, structure of the company to address of the Seller (only!) .
B) The BUYER can sign/seal given soft-FCO and fill in details for Bank of the Buyer with the sanction of soft probe of the account of the Buyer before the forthcoming contract.
3) SELLER submits the draft contract to the BUYER for review. If the Buyer requires amendments, the BUYER must present for the SELLER consideration and negotiation such amendments for mutual agreement.
THE BUYER AND THE SELLER BOTH WILL SIGN/SEAL EMAIL SPA AND CONSIDER AS OFFICIAL CONTRACT COPY. AFTER RECEPTION HARD COPY OF THE CONTRACT THROUGH THE COURIER (DHL) THESE HARD COPIES WILL CONSIDER AS OFFICIAL AND FINAL COPIES OF THE CONTRACT.
Contract exchanged by e-mail is regarded as official and binding until Hard Copies are exchanged.
4) The BUYER prepare 6(six) signed and stamped copies of the Sale-Purchase Agreement(SPA) and provide the SELLER with them via courier(DHL) . The SELLER sign/stamp SPA and return 3( three) copies to the BUYER.
5) BUYER within 3 days from signing, sealing and exchanging by e-mail will SWIFT the Advance payment to the Seller for the amount of 1 000 000 USD ( one million US Dollars) in the form of not-operative the letter of credit .
(BEFORE BUYER ISSUE THE ADVANCE PAYMENT, WE WILL GIVE TO BUYER THE CONTRACT NUMBER AND BUYER CAN MENTION THE CONTRACT NUMBER IN THE LETTER OF CREDIT, IT WILL BE DEDUCTED 100 % FROM VALUE OF FIRST LC. )
Condition of disclosing of the letter of credit: the Buyer receives Proof of Product (swift MT-799) from our Bank(Only Bank to Bank procedure!) .
6) The Seller issues Official Receipt and swift (MT-799) POP not later than 15 International banking days from the date of advance payment (only Bank to Bank) .
7) Buyer shall issue no-operative LC SWIFT as per seller's format not later than 5 International banking days after receptions Official Receipt and swift Proof of Product (POP) .
8) SELLER also issues 1 (ONE) % PERFORMANCE BOND (PB) to activate the non-operative DL/C WITHIN 15 INTERNATIONAL BANKING DAYS (Bank to Bank) from the moment of exhibiting of DL/C.
9) DELIVERY COMMENCES AS PER CONTRACT.
All the questions, concerning coordination of the price, draft contract, text DLC, the schedule of delivery can solve the Buyer at negotiations with our directors.
If you are interested in the further cooperation we ask you to answer in writing to e-mail address in short terms. We guarantee work without the intermediary, the broker, the agent!
Our holding has the right /option to transact this deal through any of ours 8 offshore companies that are under ours direct authority and control We could organize negotiations directly in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) after reception of advance payment from the Buyer.
On behalf "AL - ALI HOLDING GROUP CO. "(Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
mr. Marat N. Utegenov ( senior manager on commercial development)