LPG, LNG & Mazut 100/75
You May Also Be Interested In:
we can supply LPG, LNG & Mazut 100/75 from Russia with very competetive price. The minimum Qauantity should be at least 300,000 MT and 10,000 MT per month.
The Procudure of contract is as follow:
1. Buyer sends LOI
2. Seller issues FCO
3. Buyer issues ICPO addresssed to Seller
4. Contract, NCNDA, IMFPA signed by Buyer and Seller
5. Buyer and Seller agree on text of RDLC.
6. Buyer bank issues RWA confirming readiness to issue RDLC.
7. Seller issues POP documents to Buyer bank to bank.
Buyer issues 100% pre-advise Irrevocable, unconditional RDLC to Seller bank.
2% PB to Buyer.