You May Also Be Interested In:
Now we can offer you 300 000 mt per month LPG. You can increase volumes of purchases up to volume desirable to you. Term contract of 12 months with prolongation and possible increase in volumes. The Product of a Middle East origin. We deliver on conditions CIF.
1) Products: LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (50%Propane; 50%Butane; mixed) ;
2) Quality/Specification: Standard;
3) Origin: Middle East;
4) Quantity:300 000 MT per month LPG.
5) Contract Length: One Year - 12 month period with rolls and extensions.
6) Price: THE PRICE IS USD 495.00 PER METRIC TON - CIF - FIXED FOR 12 MONTHS;
7) Delivery: CIF ASWP (INCOTERMS 2000) ;
First delivery to be not later than 30 days after payment LC.
8) THE PAYMENT BE MADE BY THE BUYER TO THE SELLER IN US DOLLARS WAY OF AN BY FULLY IRREVOCABLE, OPERATIVE, TRANSFERABLE, CONFIRMED LETTER OF CREDIT FOR 100 % VALUE OF THE GOODS, COVERING ONE MONTH SHIPMENT PAYABLE BY A TOP 100 PRIME WORLD BANK, REVOLVING FOR THE TOTAL LENGTH OF CONTRACT.
9) Inspection: Quality and Quantity Inspection has to be done by SGS at the port of loading on Seller4s expenses for every shipment.
10) Performance Bond: The Seller issues 1 % Performance Bond in the form of revolving FFDLC for every shipment.
11) Delivery begins according to conditions of the contract.
1) The SELLER issues FCO
2) The BUYER sign/seal FCO and issues ICPO +BCL, Profile of the company to address of the Seller (only!) .
3) SELLER submits the draft contract to the BUYER for review. If the Buyer requires amendments, the BUYER must present for the SELLER consideration and negotiation such amendments for mutual agreement.
THE BUYER AND THE SELLER BOTH WILL SIGN/SEAL EMAIL SPA AND CONSIDER AS OFFICIAL CONTRACT COPY. AFTER RECEPTION HARD COPY OF THE CONTRACT THROUGH THE COURIER (DHL) THESE HARD COPIES WILL CONSIDER AS OFFICIAL AND FINAL COPIES OF THE CONTRACT.
Contract exchanged by e-mail is regarded as official and binding until Hard Copies are exchanged.
4) The BUYER prepare 6 (six) signed and stamped copies of the Sale-Purchase Agreement (SPA) and provide the SELLER with them via courier (DHL. ) The SELLER sign/stamp SPA and return 3 (three) copies to the BUYER.
5) BUYER within 3 days from signing, sealing and exchanging by the via courier (DHL) will given SWIFT the no-operative irrevocable, transferable, revolving the letter of credit to the Seller Bank.
6) The Seller issues Official Receipt and swift (bank to bank) Proof of Product Availability report and Confirming Seller capability to supply and ship not later than 2 International banking days from the date of release not-operative the letter of credit (only Bank to Bank) .
7) SELLER also issues 1 (ONE) % PERFORMANCE BOND (PB) to activate the non-operative Letter of credit WITHIN 5 INTERNATIONAL BANKING DAYS (Bank to Bank) from the moment of release of the letter of credit.
8) DELIVERY COMMENCES AS PER CONTRACT.
All the questions, concerning coordination of the draft contract, text DLC, the schedule of delivery can solve the Buyer at negotiations with our directors.
If you are interested in the further cooperation we ask you to answer in writing to e-mail address in short terms. We guarantee work without the intermediary, the broker, the agent!
Our holding has the right/option to transact this deal through any of ours eight companies that are under ours direct authority and control. We could organize negotiations directly in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) after reception of non-operative RDLC from the Buyer.