LabTool-48UXP Intelligent Universal Programmer
You May Also Be Interested In:
labtool 48uxp intelligent universal programmer
Product Name: LabTool-48UXP Intelligent Universal Programmer
Part No. : EP017
Net Weight: 1.8KG
* USB or parallel port interface with auto-switch power
* Support 5V and 3.3V low voltage devices, 1.8V chip support through low voltage adapter.
* Less then 2 seconds per Mbit Programming speed for high density flash chip.
* No adapter required for DIL chip up to 48-pin
* 48-pin universal pin driver and current limit
* Auto-sense/ Self programming with statistical report
* Device insertion /continuity check
* Universal adapter for 44-pin PLCC/ QFP/ TQFP/PSOP and 40/48 TSOP
* Supports OS : Windows 95/98/Me/2000, windows XP and NT (Parallel port) Windows 98SE/Me/2000, windows XP (USB port)
* Automatic EPROM/ Flash ID search
* Serialization for Memory/&LP chip
* Memory buffer H / L byte swap
* Project file save / load function
* User-selectable verify Vcc with one or two-pass verify voltage
* Automatic file format detection and conversion
* User-changeable programming parameters
* 1 years warranty
* Software update via web
Universal pin driver--No adapter required for DIL devices
* The LabTool-48UXP features universal pin driver, each pin can supply four different voltage, ground, it also can be configurable as TTL high/low levels with pull-high/pull-low, high-speed clock and high impedance. This advanced pin design lets you program any DIL device of up to 48 pins without needing an adapter.
Unbeatable programming speed
* The LabTool-48UXP's on-board intelligence reduces system overhead to a minimum. The LabTool-48UXP has 100% more performance then its predecessor product in program the high density flash chip, it can program a Intel 32 M bit flash chip in less then 60 seconds.
Programming Speed Test Report
Intel 28F32 AMD 29DL323DB
Blank check 18.6 sec 18.9 sec
Program 57.5 sec 76.2 sec
Verify 32.5 sec 33.0 sec
Total 108.6 sec 128.1 sec
* The LabTool-48UXP is much faster than its competitors, making it much more productive with today's high density, multi-megabit memory devices.