Laborotary instrument, Vacuum Oven
You May Also Be Interested In:
With vacuum drying technology progresses, the method of drying the samples under the vacuum condition has been gaining more and more attention, compared with the conventional way, this method has the following advantages:
1. The vacuum environment greatly reduced the liquid boiling point which needs to drive out, therefore the vacuum is dry may with ease apply to heat sensitivity material
2. For the sample that does not be dry easily, such as powder or other pellet form sample, using vacuum dry method may efficiently shorten dry time.
3. Various structures are complex the or other porous sample process of machinery ministry uses vacuum dry function after washing, have no any remnant quality after being dry completely.
4. Use more safety-under vacuum or inertia condition, eliminate oxide completely to meet the possibility of hot explosion.
5. With dependence air cycle ordinary is dry to compare, powder form sample will not be flowed, air blows or moves.