Ladder Cable Tray
You May Also Be Interested In:
cable tray system
ladder cable tray
ladder type cable tray
Brief Introduction of Cable Tray Systems:
A cable tray system, according to the US National Electrical Code, is "a unit or assembly of units or sections and associated fittings forming a rigid structural system used to securely fasten or support cables and raceways. " Cable trays are used to hold up and distribute cables.
Cable trays are widely used as temporary usage of electric power in building site, industry and mining enterprise, decoration and mending where adopt the electric power of 220V and 380V.
With features of light weight, low cost, special shape, easy for installation, good ventilation etc, ladder type cable tray suit for laying of large diameter cable, especially suitable for high/low voltage power cable laying.
Features and Benefits of Ladder Cable Trays:
1. Requires NO bending or cutting
2. Acts as a continuous ground conductor; no grounding splices
3. Adapts to difficult architectural designs, accommodates changes in direction and elevation of cable runs
4. Cuts installation time up to 50 percent.
5. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
6. Has smooth edges to avoid any cut in both the wire and the installer.
7. Galvanized, powder coated or hot dip galvanized finishes to minimize corrosion.
8. All support hardware available.
9. Custom sizes and materials available.
Design of Ladder Cable Trays:
Two longitudinal side rails connected by individual O-Rung/U-Channel spaced on 150, 225, 300 or 600 mm centers. Cable Ladders are the most commonly used type of trays for maximum ventilation. Available in all materials.
Its connected by Horizontal Elbow, Horizontal Tee, Horizontal Cross, Horizontal Reducer, Vertical Elbow Up / Vertical Elbow Down etc.
Two Types: Single Layer Cable Trays / Double Layers Cable Trays (for ships use) .
Optional Material: Black Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Alloy, Plastic, Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
Mode: perforated / non-perforated
Surface Finish: Zinc-plating, Hot-dip Galvanizing (HDG) , Powder-coated, Painting
We are able to design styles in various specifications according to the drawings and/or samples by the clients.
The choice of materials is a matter of the physical and mechanical properties produced by each, compared against the intended function, as well as the environment, in which the trays are to be installed.
II. Surface Finish:
1. Zinc-plating cable trays are suitable for indoor use. The place where cold zinc-plating cable trays would work should be dry, ventilated, and corrosion free.
2. Hot-dip Galvanizing (HDG) cable trays are suitable for outdoor use. They should be used in a place where there is no acid, alkali and salty substance in case of short working life.
3. Powder-coated cable trays should be carried out in alkali and salt corrosion free site.
The cable trays have the advantages of high strength, reasonable structure, better load, flexible layout, easy construction, convenient installation and easy wire line extension. The electric cable bridge may be impractically laid along with the process tube, may under the floor, hoisted under the girder, or be placed in the room, outside of the wall, the column, the tunnel, or on the electric cable ditch wall, and also may be installed in the open-air column or frusta.
For horizontal layout cable bridge, it should be fixed in every 2m. For vertical layout cable trays, it should be fixed up in every 1.5 meters.