Advantages of Thermal Bopp laminating film (Gloss & Matt)
1. Enhance the finished products' value through high transparent and supper gloss finish. Prevent lamination from being pressed, bubbled and desquamate. Protect from harmful substances and waterproof, making long life storage for the printings.
2. Available in various paper and inks, and suitable for lamination even with powder paper. After being treated with corona on the surface, it is good for spot UV and hot stamping.
3. Excellent cost saving as mixing of adhesive, coating and drying processes are not required. the operation doesn't ask for special technique and the film can be used in dry and wet laminator.
4. Environmental friendly, pollution-free working environment and recycle. No hazardous to health and secure to use as no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted.
*** APPLIED TO
Books, magazines, pictures, catalogs, posters, shopping bags and other leaflets.
Outside coating for wrapping box for food, medicine, cosmetic, gift, liquor etc.
Drawing paper, documents, advertisements, digital printing, showing board, etc.
*** ITEM SPECIFICATION (GLOSS/MATT)
(1) THICKNESS (um) :
a) BOPP 15 15 18 18 18
b) EVA 10 12 10 12 15
TOTAL: 25 27 28 30 33
(2) THICKNESS TOLERANCE: 11.5um
(3) WIDTH: 200mm---1600mm (15mm)
(4) LENGTH: 2000m, 3000m, 4000m (13%)
(5) P APER CORE (INNER DIA. ) : 76mm (3")
(6) CONNECTOR: <2
(8) CORONA TREATMENT SIDE: A(inside) ; B(outside) ; A/B(both sides)
(9) SURFACE TENSION (AFTER CORONA) : >=38dyne
(10) RESISTANCE: g/25mm 620 680 620 680 700
*** APPLICATION MANUAL
(1) COMPOUND TERMERATURE: 85--1050 (185-221F)
(2) COMPOUND PRESSURE: 5--15mpa
(3) COMPOUND SPEED: 5--20m/min
*** PACKING: both top and button covered; body enclosed; exporting carton
This information given is based upon our knowledge and experience; and is given in good faith. It does not represent a guarantee or legal warranty for specific properties or for suitability for a specific use. Furthermore, we reserve the right for the technical innovation of the product(s) .