Laptop Ultrasound Scanner(CMS600P)
You May Also Be Interested In:
laptop ultrasound scanner
Palmsize Ultrasound Scanner
- Ideal for mixed practice
- designed for bedside use and emergency scanning or in a rescue situation
- Bright and clear image quality
- Portable and light weight, only 2kg.
- The probes offer a wide range of diagnostic applications
- Cost effective solution for family doctors, veterinary scanning
- The complete software package, the multi-step zoom, and the high product versatility are available in it
- Scanning Method: Convex, linear multi-frequency with wide band
- Display Mode: B, B+B, B+M, M
- Gray Scale: 256 levels
- Monitor Size: 10.4" TFT color LCD
- Image Procession: DFS, DRF, RDA, VGA/DSC and image pre & post
- Cine-memory:206 frames (human) ,256 frames(vet)
- 32 image permanent storage
- Image magnification: W 1.0, W 1.2, W 1.5, W 2.0 times
- Multi-step Zoom (1:2) in both real-time and frozen modes
- Focusing selectable
- Depth adjustable in real-time of B and B+B mode
- Image Conversion is U/D, L/R and B/W.
- 8 different coded-color on a external color monitor
- 15 different kinds of body marks
- Measurement is in Distance , Circumference/Area, Heart Rate, EF rate for heart, and
GS, CRL, BPD, HC, FL, AC for OB/GY measurement, and Gestational Age, Fetal
weight, EDD calculation.
- Characteristic showing in real-time clock, ID, Sex, Age, Focusing info and Hospital Name
- Main unit + one 3.5MHz convex probe.
- L40/7.5MHz linear probe
- R13/6.5MHz transvaginal probe
- l40/7.5MHz endorectal linear probe