Laser welded saw blade: saw blade
You May Also Be Interested In:
laser saw blade
laser welded saw blade
1. Because of adopting latest advance laser welding technology, there is no worries about the segments' welding strength, so the segments could adopt advanced prescription, select high quality diamond and materials, and advanced production technology, it has high sharpness and long cutting life.
2. The welding combination of Laser-welded diamond saw blades is fine and well-distributed; its deep-wide ration is big, so that welding strength is several times more than of common sintering (silver-brazed) saw blades. It can ensure to be safety and available operation.
3. Because there is no worry about segments dropping, you may adjust its maximum cutting speed according to the different material's quality and has the real high-speed cutting and high work efficiency. And because of no thermal influence, it is real dry cutting, not needs water to cool. The equipment can do its best and has high efficiency and has no accident of dropping the blades segments. Laser-welded saw blades are economic, durable, save-time and high efficient products.
Products series of laser saw blade:
1. Laser welded saw blade differ normal laser saw blade, laser tuck point blade, laser loop cutting saw blade, laser wall saw blade and laser floor saw blade.
2. The largest size of laser welded saw blade we can do 1600mm.
We, Johnson Tools Manufactory Co. , Ltd is professional manufacturer of diamond tools which used in stone and construction industries, such as marble, granite, sandstone, limestone, basalt, grit stone, concrete, reinforced concrete and asphalt, etc. ) In China, we have ten years successful exporting experience and 100 percent of our products are exported to worldwide (Euro, UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Portug, Czech, USA, South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, Australia, Yemen, Iran, PK, India, etc. ) .
Our main products:
1. Laser welded saw blade (Size from 105-1200mm, especially 700-1200mm laser wall saw blade and laser floor saw blade)
2. Sintered saw blade (Segment type, Continuous rim type, Turbo type, concave type saw blade) .
3. Tuck point blade (Normal type, crack chasing type, two or three layers tuck point blade) .
4. Diamond segments.
5. Diamond polishing and grinding products.
6. Vacuum brazed products(hand profile wheel, profile wheel, router bits, etc. ) .
7. Cup wheel (Single row, Double row, Turbo type. )
8. Diamond core bits.
9. Electroplated diamond products.