Lead Free Solder Bar
You May Also Be Interested In:
lead free solder
lead free solder bar
The details of lead free solder bar:
1. Sn96.5Ag3Cu0.5 and Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 are lead-free alloys suitable for use as a replacement for Sn63 alloy. The Sn97Ag3 and Sn96Ag4 variants are used to stabilise/reduce the copper content in the wavesolder bath, this requirement will depend on process conditions
2. Application: Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 and Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 are suitable for wave soldering and surface mount application for electronic assemblers interested in implimenting a lead-free process. A solder pot temperature of 255-265 is recommended.
3. have measured up the SGS and European ROHS standards.
4. Packing:20kg/box, 0.5kg/bar
5. Chemical composition: Sn-Cu, Sn-Ag, Sn-Ag-Cu
6. Lower cost, Sn-0.7Cu melting point is 2270, usage temperature 2600, powerful inhibiting ability, good solderability and thermal fatigue reliability, bright solder point and solder surface, mainly used in wave-soldering. Sn-1.5Cu melting point is 2270, mainly used in high-temperature jointing with powerful high-temperature inhibiting ability and good ability of resist creep deformation, good solderability and heat fatigability, which fit for the soldering of transformer, computer cable and inductance etc.