MB551L INSPECTION AND ROLLING MACHINE FROM BATCH/ROLL/PLAIT TO ROLL
You May Also Be Interested In:
MB551L INSPECTION AND ROLLING MACHINE is mainly used in cotton mill, dyeing plant, wool mill, garment factory, man-made fur factory, artificial leather factory and by commodity inspection units for the inspection of the diverse fabrics and their full-width. It allows to feed the fabrics in circular or fold form. Furthermore, this machine is especially good for the inspecting and rolling the export fabrics.
Model No. MB551L
Max diameter of fabric roll: 500mm
Working width: 1800mm-4000mm, can be as per customers'requirement.
Speed of rolling: 5-95m/min (stepless)
Edge-aligning error for rolling: <=6mm
Dimension (L*W*H) 2430*2200*2150mm(180TYPE)
Note: Working width up to 4000mm
1. Frequency variation, stepless speed adjustment to control rolling speed.
2. Photoelectric device for automatic edge-alignment.
3. Electric counter meter(allows to count, fix and totalize the length in meter or yard as display the inspecting-rolling speed) .
4. Fabric-feeding motor and winding motor are synchronous to achieve the tensionless effect.
5. Pioneering system in china-a roller speed differential device for free adjustment of the tension of the fabrics under inspecting and rolling.
6. May be optionally fitted with an edge guide device.
7. May be optionally fitted with a fabric end sensor in case of fabric feeding breakage.
8. May be optionally fitted with computer interface.
9. May be optionally fitted with China-made or imported automatic cutter.
10. May be optionally fitted with China-made or imported length and defects reporting printer.