You May Also Be Interested In:
medium density fiberboard
Product: MDF(medium density fiberboard)
Size:1220*2440,1830*3660 or according to buyers requirements
Glue: MR, E1, E2
Density: Approx 750kg/m3
Density: tolerance: +/-7%
Modulus of inner combination: 0.45MPA
Modulus of surface combination: >=1.2MPA
Formaldehyde emission level
E0: Average under 0.5mg/L. i. e. under 3mg per 100g
E1: Average under 1.5mg/L. i. e. under 9mg per 100g
E2: Average under 5mg/L. i. e. under 30mg per 100g
Surface: sanding / pressed
Screw holding face: 1300N
Screw holding edge: 800N
It could be used to make display cabinets, wall-panels and storage units. Its also Widely used for furniture, indoors decoration, etc
1. It is dense, flat, stiff, has no knots and easily to be machined.
2. It does not have an easily recognisable surface grain. , because it is made up of fine particles.
3. It can be easily painted to produce a smooth surface.
4. It have low "tear out, " which means that when sawed, the end has a smooth cut instead of a jagged edge. This also means that a coat of primer and a couple of coats of paint take well, leaving an attractive, finished surface unlike other composite wood products.
5. MDF have good Density: profile with high bending strength and modulus of elasticity, dimension stability.
6. The MDF also with low formaldehyde content, smooth stable surface of MDF make it an ideal substrate for surfacing with decorative paper or PVC foils and direct painting.