You May Also Be Interested In:
sodium lauryl ether
stainless steel cleaner
AN EXCELLENT CLEANER AND POLISH FOR STAINLESS STEEL, CHROME, ALUMINIUM, BRASS, COPPER AND MOST OTHER METAL SURFACES
TARGET MARKETS : PRODUCT BENEFITS :
* HOTELS & MOTELS * A stable, essentially non-toxic clear cleaning
* DEPARTMENTAL STORES for a variety of metals especially Stainless
* HEATH CLUBS steel.
* RESTAURANTS * Make the metal surface in a bright,
* HOSPITALS polished and clean condition with the
* ENTRY WAYS use of wiping action.
* Finger prints, Grease, Residue, soil are cleaned away leaving a protective coating to help retard tarnishing, corrosion and water marks.
* No rinsing or air drying required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply with moderate pressure in a circular motion, the SSP #07 to a badly soiled and stained area of the metal with a soft rag moistened with the cleaner or spray with the help of trigger spray. Vigorous rubbing will produce a clean surface with high gloss and lustrous shine.
Description : Stainless steel cleaner & Polish
Appearance : Pale yellow to light brown liquid with light citrus-solvent odor.
Specific gravity : < 1.00
Boiling point : > 100oC (212oF)
Shelf life : 2 years
PRODUCT INGREDIENTS :
Deionised water, Isopropyl alcohol, Triethanolamine, Coco betain, Polysorbate 80, 2-butoxy ethanol, Alfa olefin sulfonate, Nonionic surfactant, Oleic acid, Disodium EDTA, methyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Sodium lauryl ether sulphate.
PRODUCT PACKAGING : 500ml, 5 liters, 50 liters plastic container
HEALTH EFFECTS :
Skin: May be mildly irritating. Eyes: May be mildly irritating. Inhalation: Prolonged exposure may cause headache and dizziness. Ingestion: May cause nausea and vomiting.
FIRST AID : Skin: Immediately remove contaminated clothing. Rinse with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15-20 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If breathing is affected, get medical attention. Ingestion: Rinse mouth immediately. Drink 1-2 glasses of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
HANDLING/ DISPOSAL :
Handling : Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Disposal : Dispose according to local, state environmental regulations.