MITSUMI BS 2ND RF Units
-Receiving Frequency Range: OFDM: VHF/UHF :1ch~62cha??CATV : C13~C63ch
PSK : 950~2150MHz
-Input Level Range: OFDM : -20~-75dBm
PSK : -65~-25dB (mW)
-IF Frequency: OFDM : 57MHz
-Base Band Band-Width: PSK : 23MHz (I/Q OUT L. P. F. cutoff frequency)
-Controller Bus Interface: I2C Bus
-Dimension (Mounting area) : 92 (W) 42 (D) 12.4 (H)
1. By direct conversion, a high degree of miniaturization is achieved(volume:30ml) .
2. The bit error characteristics are excellent.
3. Demodulator and FEC circuit such as 8PSK are built in.
4. CS reception has also been considered with wide band range reception(950~2150MHz) .
5. Two paths for MPEG2 transport stream output are in preparation.
6. High sensitive reception is possible:-75dBm typ.
-Input Frequency: 950~2150MHz
-Input Impedance: 75a?|
-Input Level: -20~-65dBm F-female
-Sybol Rate Range: 30M sym/s max.
-Modulation Type: TC8PSK, QPSK, BPSK
-Output Data: 8 bit parallel
-FEC Rates; 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
-Controller Bus Interface; I2C