You May Also Be Interested In:
magnetic drive pumps
Magnetic couplings are widely used in magnetic drive pumps, which must transport volatile, flammable, explosive and toxic air or liquids without any leakage. Both inner and outer rotors are fitted with permanent magnets (NdFeB and SmCo) in a multi-pole arrangement and are moved synchronously so that achieving non-contact hermetic power transfer.
Magnetic couplings' basic features
1. Air gap: LG=1/2(# I-# A) can be designed according to customers' requirements.
2. Working temperature: NdFeB <140 degree celscius; SmCo <280 degree celscius.
3. The inertia balance grade: G6.3 for inner and outer rotors.
Inner rotors: ASTM 304 / 316 / 316L, Hastelloy (C276 / B2 / C2000) , Titanium alloy(Ta /Tb / Tc4) .
Outer rotors: ASTM Stainless steel / carbon steel with Zn coating.
Sealing can: ASTM 304 / 316 / 316L, Hastelloy (C276 / B2 / C2000) , Titanium alloy(Ta /Tb / Tc4) .
Flange: ASTM Stainless steel / carbon steel with Zn coating.
5. Pressure bearing of sealing can: 1~2MPa.
6. The construction, dimensions and material can be designed and processed according to customers' requirements.