Magnetic card lock
You May Also Be Interested In:
energy saving switch
magnetic card lock
A. System Construction
ONLENSE set of locks, computer, management software, Encoder, Magnetic card, energy saving switch
B. Multiple functions
1. Five levels of control: General control, building control, floor control, area control and room control.
2. Password control: System password and operating password together to ensure security.
3. Cipher coding to key card: Each card has a different code that cannot be copied. Compulsory decoding will destroy the card automatically.
4. Area control: Cards of different types and levels can open different locks in different locations.
5. Timing control: Working clock is set inside locks to control the effective time limit of card keys.
6. File record: All issued card keys have records including each opening(also mechanical key opening)
7. Loss reporting: Open function can be cancelled when the card is missed.
Basic Technical Functional Index:
1. Power Supply: DC6V, use of 4 pieces of No.5 (or No.7) AA batteries, with lack of voltage indications.
2. Static Power Supply: <1u A
3. Dynamic Power Supply: About 200mA
4. Lifetime of battery: For the allowed door open times, it normally can exceed 20,000
5. Record inside the lock: 256 lines for standard type, exceed 1,000 lines for special demand
6. Setting Requirement: Working temperature -20'C~70'C, humidity:98%max.
7. Anti-static Electricity: 15,000V, it ensures information inside the lock not missing under the interference of strong static electricity.